Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
The WIKO flange sealant 05K10 is a high and heat resistant product and suitable as replacement of solid seals in flange connections on pumps, gearboxes etc. The product scores with a very high resistance against water, gas, LPG, oil and technical chemicals and also at temperatures from -50 °C up to +200 °C and it is shock and vibration resistant, too.
The product curing (polymerisation) is carried out under the exclusion of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and the catalytic action of the metal (metal contact).
- Resistant to temperature, impact and vibration
- Extremely high resistance to water, gas, oil, LPG and technical chemicals
- Max. gap filling ability: 0,30 mm
- Tangible after approx. 5 - 15 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +200 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 200|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Slow (>15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Low|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|