Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
Product curing (polymerisation) takes place in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and the catalytic action of the metal (metal contact).
- Medium-strength, flat seal for sealing metal threaded parts and smooth pair formations.
- Seals against water, compressed air, gas, petrol and is used in private workshops or industrial factories
- Seals covers, flanges, pump housings, etc.
- Replaces all types of flange gaskets
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability as well as increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- Particularly user and environmentally friendly
- Without hazardous substance labeling
- Handling cure time ca. 5 - 15 minutes
- Temperature range: -55 °C to +180 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||GREEN LINE, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|