Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
The product cures (polymerises) in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and under the catalytic effect of the metal (metal contact).
- Seals threaded pipe connections conical/cylindrical up to M80 (R3"), e.g. sprinkler systems and gas piping systems
- Threaded connections can be loosened with tools
- Resistant to vibrations and other loads
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability as well as increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- Particularly user and environmentally friendly
- Without hazardous substance labeling
- Max. clearance: M80
- Handling cure time ca. 10 - 15 minutes
- Temperature range: -55 °C to +180 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||GREEN LINE, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|