Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WIKO 06K01 RETAINING COMPOUND high-strength is a high-strength product and is suitable for fixing bearings, bushings and sleeves in delivery condition, without cleaning, e.g. ball bearings, oil-impregnated sintered bronze bushings. The product is specially designed for small gaps. The most frequent application is the gluing in of new ball bearings.
The product cures (polymerisation) under exclusion of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and the catalytic effect of the metal (metal contact).
- For the fixture of bearings, sockets and cases in their delivered condition
- Especially for small gap filling abilities
- Max. gap filling ability: 0,15 mm
- Tangible after approx. 5 - 10 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -50 °C to +150 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 150|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Slow (>15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Low|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|