Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WIKO RETAINING COMPOUND 06K03 is a high-strength product and is suitable for fixing bearings, bushings and sleeves in delivery condition, without cleaning, e.g. ball bearings, oil-impregnated sintered bronze bushings. WIKO 06K03 is particularly suitable for passive materials and for applications where maximum resistance to hot oil is required. The product seals all kinds of joints and offers high resistance during disassembly.
The product cures (polymerisation) under exclusion of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and the catalytic effect of the metal (metal contact).
- For the fixture of bearings, sockets and cases in their delivered condition
- Suitable for passive composites and for applications where maximum resistance to hot oil is required
- Max. gap filling ability: 0,15 mm
- Tangible after approx. 5 - 10 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -50 °C to +150 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 150|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Slow (>15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Low|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|