Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
The product cures (polymerises) in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and under the catalytic effect of the metal (metal contact).
- Fast-curing universal product with highest strength
- For static shear stress and dynamic loads
- Fastening of gear wheels, belt pulleys, rotor-shaft connections on electric motors, etc.
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability as well as increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- For the fixture of bearings, sockets and cases in their delivered condition
- Suitable for passive composites and for applications where maximum resistance to hot oil is required
- Max. gap filling ability: 0,15 mm
- Tangible after approx. 5 - 15 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -50 °C to +180 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||GREEN LINE, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|