Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WIKO 02K42 is medium-strength and universal for fastening and sealing metal materials.
The product curing (polymerisation) is carried out under the exclusion of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and the catalytic action oft he metal (metal contact). Seals and blocks all kinds of bolt connections. High resistance against vibrations, polymerises very fast on a high variety of iron metals. Moderately difficult to disassembly. The product features a high resistance to oil.
- Universally used product with an excellent resistance to media and heat
- Fast curing, also on stainless steel and passive surfaces
- Max. thread diameter: M 36
- Tangible after approx. 5 - 15 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +150 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 150|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Low|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|