Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WELDYX MASTER is a high-performance adhesive developed especially for structural bonding of metals, composites and plastics. It is available with processing times of 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 and 90 minutes. This two-component methyl methacrylate adhesive with a mixing ratio of 10:1 allows to obtain strong, flexible and highly resistant bonds. The product properties have been specifically adapted to the requirements of railway, commercial vehicle, marine and transport industries.
Compared to other adhesives, WELDYX MASTER 30 BLACK is distinguished by its low shrinkage behaviour. The use of primers is not necessary which saves time and costs.
- Ideally suited for large are bonding
- Processing time is 30 min
- Lasting bonded joints even in difficult application environments
- Bonding and sealing indoors and outdoors
- Outstanding resistance to material fatigue, shock and mechanical factors
- Low shrinkage behaviour
- High gap filling capacity (0.25 to 10 mm)
- Above-average elongation properties (approx. 100 %)
|Substrates:||Wood, Rubber / Elastomers, Metals, Plastics, Stone, Glass, Composite / GFK|
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 100|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Slow (>15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Other|
|User:||Professional Users/Qualified Users|