Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WELDYX MASTER is a high-performance adhesive developed especially for structural bonding of metals, composites and plastics. It is available with processing times of 5, 10,15, 30 and 90 minutes. This two-component methyl methacrylate adhesive with a mixing ratio of 10:1 allows to obtain strong, flexible and highly resistant bonds. The product properties have been specifically adapted to the requirements of railway, commercial vehicle, marine and transport industries.
Due to its flexibility, even materials with different coefficients of thermal expansion can be successfully bonded. Compared to other adhesives, WELDYX MASTER 60 GREEN is distinguished by its low shrinkage behaviour. The use of primers is not necessary which saves time and costs.
- Ideally suited for large-area bonding
- Processing time is 60 min
- Lasting bonded joints even in difficult application environments
- Bonding and sealing indoors and outdoors
- Outstanding resistance to material fatigue, shock and mechanical factors
- For applications requiring fire resistance: fire protection approval HAZARD LEVEL HL 3
- High gap filling capacity (0.25 to 10 mm)
- Above-average elongation properties (approx. 100 %)
|Substrates:||Wood, Rubber / Elastomers, Metals, Plastics, Stone, Glass, Composite / GFK|
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 120|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Slow (>15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Other|
|User:||Professional Users/Qualified Users|