Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WELDYX MULTI POWER SPEZIAL 17 is a two-component cold-curing adhesive with high temperature resistance from –40 °C to +150 °C. This acrylic-based structural adhesive with a mixing ratio of 10:1 is designed for bonding numerous treated and untreated metals and plastics.
It has been specifically developed to provide excellent resistance to impact, peeling and low temperatures. It replaces numerous mechanical methods of joining and fastening, such as riveting, welding or soldering, especially at low temperatures.
- Two-component, cold-curing adhesive for metal and thermoplastics,such as polycarbonate and XENOY
- Resistance to temperature in the range of –40 °C to +150 °C
- Highly resistant to shocks and peeling
- Above-average tensile strength
- Allows to obtain thin adhesive layers – typical adhesive layer thickness: 0.25 mm
- Replaces numerous mechanical methods of joining and fastening
- Allows for bonding untreated metals and vertical surfaces
- Resistant to diluted acids, alkaline substances, solvents, greases, oils, moisture, sunlight (UV resistant) and atmospheric conditions
- Colour after curing: beige
|Substrates:||Wood, Rubber / Elastomers, Metals, Plastics, Stone, Glass, Composite / GFK|
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 150|
|Shelf Life:||6 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Other|
|Adhesive Surface:||Selective, Small, Area|
|User:||Professional Users/Qualified Users|