Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
For universal use in industry and craft.
WIKO MS POLYMER products are universally applicable in industrial and craft vehicle construction / body construction as well as in the marine sector. Also usable in ventilation, air conditioning and electrical engineering, in apparatus construction and in metal / sheet metal processing as well as in many areas of plastics engineering.
- Elastic and moisture-hardening adhesive and sealant for assembly and engineering
- Weather- and moisture resistant
- Free from isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- High temperature resistance
- High stability and tensile strength
- Wet-on-wet recoatable
- Low volume shrinkage
- No blistering
- UV resitant
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 90|
|Shelf Life:||15 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, UV-resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Without|
|Adhesive Surface:||Selective, Small, Area|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|