Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WIKO MS POLYMER products are universally applicable in industrial and craft vehicle construction / body construction as well as in the marine sector. Also usable in ventilation, air conditioning and electrical engineering, in apparatus construction and in metal / sheet metal processing as well as in many areas of plastics engineering.
For universal use in industry and craft.
- Elastic and moisture-hardening adhesive and sealant for assembly and engineering
- Weather- and moisture resistant
- Free from isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- High temperature resistance
- High stability and tensile strength
- Wet-on-wet recoatable
- Low volume shrinkage
- No blistering
- UV resitant
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 90|
|Shelf Life:||15 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, UV-resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Without|
|Adhesive Surface:||Selective, Small, Area|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|