Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
The two-component polyurethane adhesive BLOCK BOND® was specially developed for hoof care and the safe & quick bonding of wooden blocks with cattle hooves. The main advantages are its high strength and speed of application. The patented BLOCK BOND® formula completely dispenses with presumed carcinogenic ingredients. The elimination of the hazard label H351 "Can probably cause cancer" is a breakthrough for the user and the cow!
- Universal and uncomplicated hoof adhesive even for difficult working conditions
- Excellent wetting on wood and hooves
- Stable formula: Application of the adhesive to sloping or vertical surfaces.
- High holding forces with excellent flexibility
- Wide gap filling capacity from 0 - 10 mm
- High chemical resistance during the healing process
- Frost-proof storage, no crystallization at low temperatures
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, UV-resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Without|
|Adhesive Surface:||Selective, Small, Area|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|