Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WIKO CONTACT is a versatile contact adhesive with excellent adhesion to many materials. WIKO CONTACT also offers versatile applications in orthopaedic technology (for leather, rubber, etc.).
- Flexible open time
- Phenol and toluene free
- Low pressure required for joining
- Short pressing time required after flash-off
- Temperature resistance from -40 °C to +110 °C
- Easy to spread
- Not suitable for polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene and soft PVC
Areas of application
- Applications on coated plastics
- Reliable bonding of various materials such as cardboard, veneer and rubber edging sheets, foam, wood and chipboard, cork, felt, rigid PVC, leather, concrete and stone, timber, metal.
|Substrates:||Wood, Rubber / Elastomers, Metals, Plastics, Stone, Composite / GFK|
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 100|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Adhesive Gap:||No gap|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, UV-resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Other|
|Adhesive Surface:||Selective, Area|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|