GLUETEC is expanding the WELDYX product portfolio with another high-performance adhesive. The product WELDYX MASTER WHITE is now available with a processing time of 10 minutes in addition to the processing times 5 and 15.
The 2-component methyl methacrylate adhesive with a mixing ratio of 10:1 has been specially developed for structural, high-strength, flexible and highly resistant bonding of metals, composites and plastics.
Its product properties are specially adapted to the requirements of industrial applications. WELDYX MASTER WHITE scores with three reaction times, which enable the user to achieve precise bonding within the desired time window. The use of primers is not necessary - this saves time and money.
- Ideal for vehicle construction, production and repair
- Bonding of materials with different coefficients of thermal expansion
- Bonding and sealing of interior and exterior vehicle components
- Low shrinkage
- High gap filling capacity (0.25 to 15 mm)
- Above average elongation properties (approx. 100 %)
- High final strength even without pretreatment
- No marking of the glued joint
- No run-off on vertical surfaces
- Excellent resistance to high temperatures and many chemicals
- High dynamic shock and vibration resistance
Further information as well as safety data sheets and technical data sheets can be found on here: https://gluetec-group.com/en/adhesives/methylmethacrylates/premium/218/master-10-white
Discover even more high performance adhesives in our new WELDYX catalogue:
Always adapted to your requirements in industry, trade and craft, we will advise you personally about our WELDYX high-performance adhesives.
Phone +49 9369 98360