APPLY NOW! Application technician for adhesives and sealants
All names appearing in the following text are gender-specific for "m/f/d"
GLUETEC Industrieklebstoffe GmbH & Co. KG, with its headquarters in Greußenheim, Franconia, is one of the
Europe's leading provider of specialty adhesives and sealants. Custom-made products are considered
Own brands and successfully marketed as individual private label solutions. Everything is based on
thinking in holistic adhesive solutions: adhesives and contract filling supplemented by
Packaging technology, product design and packaging. We are looking for motivated and dynamic
Employees who want to be part of our success story.
We are looking for one for our quality department
Application technician for adhesives and sealants
in our company headquarters in Greußenheim near Würzburg.
• Material engineering tests
• Documentation and evaluation of test results
• Participation in processing complaints
• Processing of test orders in consultation with product management & QA
• Support in the qualification of new products / materials
• Implementation of small-scale adhesive production
• Support of the laboratory team
Your qualifications & skills:
• Technical training in the field of chemistry, materials, testing technology or several years of professional experience in the above areas
• Experience in the field of adhesives and sealants is an advantage
• Experience in the area of safety data sheets and technical data sheets
• Further training as a glue practitioner desirable (DVS ®/ EWF)
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Careful and independent way of working
• High level of commitment, reliability and flexibility
• English knowledge in spoken and written
• A demanding and exciting job
• Versatile and varied tasks
• A modern work environment
• A friendly and motivated team
• Open communication
Look forward to an inspiring work environment and open communication structures in a dynamic and solution-oriented team.
Have we piqued your interest? Then take your future into your hands as quickly as possible
and send your application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates), your possible start date and your salary expectations by email or by post.
Contact us under: