APPLY NOW! Chemical laboratory technician / lacquer laboratory technician
All names appearing in the following text are gender-specific for "m/f/d"
GLUETEC Industrieklebstoffe GmbH & Co. KG, with its headquarters in Greußenheim, Franconia, is one of the leading providers of specialty adhesives and sealants in Europe. “Tailor-made” products are successfully marketed as own brands and as individual private label solutions. All actions are based on thinking in holistic adhesive solutions: adhesives and contract filling supplemented by packaging technology, product design and packaging. We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees who want to be part of our success story.
For our development department, we are looking for a
Chemical laboratory technician / lacquer laboratory technician
for adhesives in our company headquarters in Greußenheim near Würzburg.
The business model consisting of trade and bottling has been supplemented by R&D based on its own patent-pending polyurethane technology for over a year. By expanding this development department, we are consolidating our unique selling point on the international adhesive market. The range of activities is accompanied by participation in industrial and academic collaborations in the context of publicly funded projects on the subjects of polyurethanes, MS polymers and (meth) acrylates. In addition to R&D, the advertised position also includes the support of day-to-day business with the product lines made of silicones, MS polymers, aerosols, methacrylate, epoxy and cyanoacrylate adhesives. A young, motivated team is waiting for your support. An experienced laboratory manager ensures familiarization with all substance classes and daily support.
• Formulation, testing and qualification of adhesives
• Application engineering / materials testing
• Evaluation, presentation and documentation of laboratory results
• Raw material testing for small-scale production
• Administration of the laboratory warehouse and the hazardous substances database
• Support in quality assurance tasks
Your qualifications & skills:
• Completed training as a chemical laboratory assistant, paint laboratory assistant or CTA
• Several years of working experience
• Safe handling of hazardous substances is required
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Experience with adhesives / sealants / varnishes desirable
• Knowledge of material and material testing helpful
• Good knowledge of spoken and written German, basic knowledge of English
• Systematic and independent way of working, teamwork and self-motivation
• A demanding and exciting job
• Space for your own ideas in a developing part of the company
• A modern work environment
• A friendly and motivated team
• Open communication
Look forward to an inspiring work environment and open communication structures in a dynamic and solution-oriented team.
Have we piqued your interest? Then take your future into your hands as quickly as possible!
Send your application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates), your possible start date and your salary expectations by email or by post to: