GLUETEC is prepared for the Brexit
As you probably know, Great Britain has decided to withdraw from the European Union (EU). To date there is no ratified exit agreement with the EU and no reliable political solution to this conflict is in sight. It is likely that Britain will leave the EU in a disorderly manner ("hard brexit"). As a result, strong trade restrictions and delays in the movement of goods and customs clearance between the EU and Great Britain must be expected.
GLUETEC is aware of this and is in close contact with British suppliers. We have already strategically aligned our purchasing to deliver as usual and to make the Brexit as gentle as possible for you. For the best possible preparation, we now ask you to coordinate your planning with us by the end of the year. You can help us by informing us of your product requirements and placing orders in good time. In this way, we can ensure optimal stocking for you and minimize delivery delays.
Are you currently filling products from other contract fillers directly in the UK and looking for a good alternative to the Brexit? We are happy to take on these orders for you.
Your GLUETEC benefits:
• GLUETEC is a professional contract filler in the heart of mainland Europe - you remain unaffected by trade barriers caused by Brexit.
• We take over the procurement of raw materials for you. GLUETEC can procure and fill almost all adhesives and sealants for you.
• You benefit from short shipping routes.
• We offer you a wide range of packaging solutions.
• High quality - always at a reasonable price.
Should you have any further questions, our customer advisors will be happy to help you on tel. +49 9369 9836-0.