Product innovation: WIKO SUPER GLUE GEL 2C
Under the brand WIKO SUPER GLUE HIGH-PERFORMANCE GLUETEC is providing a great variety of cyanoacrylate adhesives that can be used multifunctionally for several cases.
The new SUPER GLUE GEL 2C is a premium cyanoacrylate adhesive for the highest demands. SUPER GLUE GEL 2C is a gap filling, gel, 2C adhesive superglue in the mixing ratio 4:1 and was developed especially for professional repairing, service and maintenance.
This high-performance adhesive is the universal problem solver for demanding applications on substrates in the fields of metals, plastics and woods.
He serves as a gap-bridging link, even between low-energy and porous substrates. Due to the adapted viscosity and the gel-like texture, the SUPER GLUE GEL 2C is ideal for overhead work and for use on vertical surfaces. In addition, it is characterized by a low shrinkage, technologically typical above-average toughness and mechanical reworkability.
Compared to other 2-component adhesives, the SUPER GLUE GEL 2C not only scores high in speed, but also has a lower risk label.
• Convenient processing by 3 min open time (unjoined)
• At the same time fast reaction with joined substrates
• Perfect suitable for fast repairing
• Ideal for large-area bonding
• Maximal bonding power for metals, plastics and wood
• Gap filling up to 5 mm
• Fast hardening
• Mixing jet for precise and clean application
• Gel texture: no draining or dropping
• Temperature resistance -40 till +100 °C
• Colour: tranparent