Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WIKO 05K18 is used to seal inherently stable flange connections. It is especially suited to seal aluminum flanges or different material pairs. The product is suited for working on vertical surfaces or overhead assembly. Medium disassembly possibility. The product seals immediately against low pressures.
The product curing (polymerisation) is carried out under the exclusion of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and the catalytic action of the metal (metal contact).
- Perfectly suited for working overhead and vertical surfaces
- For sealing of form-stable flange connections as well as aluminium and different material combinations
- Max. gap filling ability: 0,40 mm
- Tangible after approx. 5 - 15 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +150 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 150|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Slow (>15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Low|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|