Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
The product cures (polymerises) in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and under the catalytic effect of the metal (metal contact).
- For fixing bearings, bushings and sleeves as supplied, without cleaning, e.g. ball bearings, oil-impregnated sintered bronze bushings.
- Specially designed for small gaps
- Most frequent application: gluing in new ball bearings
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability as well as increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- For the fixture of bearings, sockets and cases in their delivered condition
- Especially for small gap filling abilities
- Max. gap filling ability: 0,15 mm
- Tangible after approx. 5 - 15 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +180 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||GREEN LINE, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|