Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
The product curing (polymerisation) is carried out under the exclusion of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and the catalytic action of the metal (metal contact).
- Metallic paste
- Used to repair worn out areas and restore correct fits
- Due to the large gap this product is perfectly suited for worn out ball bearings
- Can be drilled, shaped and grinded after full curing
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability and increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- Seals against water, compressed air, gas and gasoline
- Perfectly suited for worn out ball bearings
- Max. gap filling ability: 0,3 mm
- Tangible after approx. 5 - 15 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +180 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||GREEN LINE, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|