Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WIKO 02K70 is a high-strength and universal threadlocker for fastening and sealing metal materials.
The product curing (polymerisation) is carried out under the exclusion of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and the catalytic action oft he metal (metal contact). The product is used to secure screws in the state as delivered, without cleaning. Fixates stud bolts, ball and antifriction bearings that typically do not have to be dismantled. Especially suited for highly stressed screw connections.
- For the fixture of screws in their delivered condition
- Especially suited for highly stressed bonds like stay bolts, ball bearings and rolling bearings
- Difficult to dismantle
- Max. thread diameter: M 20
- Tangible after approx. 5 - 10 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +150 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 150|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Low|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|