OUR SPECIALLY DEVELOPED HOOF ADHESIVE BLOCK BOND® HAS BEEN OPTIMIZED.
Insufficient or uneven hoof wear, as well as overloading of individual hooves, result in pain and can reduce the performance of a livestock animal. It is not uncommon for diseases such as Mortellaro, sole ulcers, sole bleeding, etc. to be caused in this way. Only regular, professional care of the cattle hooves of an entire herd can prevent pain and support the healing process of the cattle. Because: Only a healthy animal, is a happy animal - We have understood this.
Our specially developed hoof adhesive BLOCK BOND® helps to perform optimal hoof care on livestock, support the healing process of injured hooves and, with its numerous benefits and special properties, demonstrably contribute to the success of livestock farms.
- Extra strong - The adhesive exhibits high strength.
- Extra fast - The treatment is completed after a maximum of 4 minutes!
- Easy application - With the stable formula, application on sloping surfaces is child's play.
- Best storage conditions - High storage stability and frost resistance.
- Maximum user and cow friendliness - Complete absence of carcinogenic ingredients.
- Maximum temperature independence - No summer or winter variants.
THE PRODUCT RANGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES:
Item No. BLOCK BOND® Hoof Adhesive: 200 ml double cartridge in bag, PU 6, BB.K200_Set
BLOCK BOND® Hoof adhesive: 200 ml double cartridge, PU 10, BB.K200
BLOCK BOND® Hoof adhesive: 25 ml twin syringe in bag, PU 10, BB.S25_Set
BLOCK BOND® Mixing nozzles set: Mixing nozzles for 200 ml Double cartridge in bag, PU 6, BB.MX-Set.200
BLOCK BOND® Dosing gun: Dosing gun for 200 ml Double cartridge, PU 1, DPM200M_green
Have we aroused your interest? Feel free to visit the BLOCK BOND® website for more information or to send us a product inquiry. If you still have questions for us, simply contact your customer consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +49 9369 9836-0.