Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WIKO 02K70UF is a high and heat resistant, green threadlocker for fastening and sealing metal... more
WIKO 02K70UF is a high and heat resistant, green threadlocker for fastening and sealing metal materials. Product curing (polymerisation) takes place in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and the catalytic action of the metal (metal contact).
- Fastening of bolts in as-delivered condition, even with minor contamination
- Fastening of stud bolts as well as ball and roller bearings, which no longer need to be loosened
- Particularly suitable for heavily stressed screw connections
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability as well as increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- Particularly user-friendly
- Without hazardous material labeling
- Max. thread diameter: M20
- Handling Cure Time: 5 - 15 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +180 °C
- Viscosity: 300 - 900 mPas
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||User-friendly, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|
By clicking on one of the following download links, you will have access to an external offer of www.sumdat.net, with the help of which you will have access to an extensive media database.