Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
The product cures (polymerises) in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and under the catalytic effect of the metal (metal contact).
WIKO 02K90UF seals and closes many types of screw connections - also possible with larger threads.
- capillary effect: product can penetrate into thread interstices
- fast curing on a wide range of ferrous metals
- high resistance to vibrations
- secured screws moderately difficult to dismantle with tools
- Increased oil compatibility
- Subsequent securing of pre-assembled screws
- Max. thread diameter: M 36
- Tangible after approx. 10 - 15 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +150 °C
- Viscosity: 10 - 20 mPas
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability as well as increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Slow (>15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||User-friendly, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|