MS POLYMER BLACK AUTOMATIC CARTRIDGE
Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WIKO MS POLYMER products are universally applicable in industrial and craft vehicle construction... more
WIKO MS POLYMER products are universally applicable in industrial and craft vehicle construction / body construction as well as in the marine sector. Also usable in ventilation, air conditioning and electrical engineering, in apparatus construction and in metal / sheet metal processing as well as in many areas of plastics engineering.
- Elastic and moisture-hardening adhesive and sealant for assembly and engineering
- Weather- and moisture resistant
- does not contain any silicone, isocyanates or solvents
- high temperature resistance
- High resistance to UV in MS POLYMER white, grey and black
- Certification according to the ISEGA declaration of harmlessness is possible on request
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 100|
|Shelf Life:||15 months|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Without|
|Adhesive Surface:||Selective, Small, Area|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|
By clicking on one of the following download links, you will have access to an external offer of www.sumdat.net, with the help of which you will have access to an extensive media database.