POLYPLAST 3 BEIGE
Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WELDYX POLYPLAST 3 is a shock-resistant, structural, solvent-free specialist adhesive designed... more
WELDYX POLYPLAST 3 is a shock-resistant, structural, solvent-free specialist adhesive designed for bonding low-energy plastics and difficult surfaces to bond.
It is suitable for such materials as polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), TPE or ethylene-propylene-diene rubber (EPDM), metals, plastics such as ABS, rigid PVC, PC, PMMA, as well as glass and wood. In addition, WELDYX POLYPLAST 3 offers excellent resistance to moisture and
- Two-component acrylic hybrid system
- Colour: beige
- Easy application and comfortable handling thanks to low viscosity
- Outstanding moisture and media resistance
- Ideal for materials with different thermal expansion coefficients
- Easy application on uneven surfaces
- Lasting bonded joints even in difficult application environments
- Processing time 2 - 3 min
- With spacers (glass beads)
- Light, odourless, free of heavy metals and softeners
|Substrates:||Wood, Rubber / Elastomers, Metals, Plastics, Stone, Glass, Composite / GFK|
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 80|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Fast (up to 5 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Other|
|Adhesive Surface:||Selective, Small, Area|
|User:||Professional Users/Qualified Users|
By clicking on one of the following download links, you will have access to an external offer of www.sumdat.net, with the help of which you will have access to an extensive media database.