Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
The product cures (polymerises) in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and under the... more
The product cures (polymerises) in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and under the catalytic effect of the metal (metal contact).
- For fastening bearings, bushes and sleeves as supplied, without cleaning. e.g. ball bearings, oil-impregnated sintered bronze bushes.
- Particularly suitable for passive materials and for applications requiring maximum resistance to hot oil
- Seals all types of joint connections and offers high resistance to disassembly
- Increased oil compatibility and maximum sealing properties
- Strong resistance to high temperatures (up to 200 °C)
- For high-strength fixing of cylindrical parts
- High mechanical strength - does not allow disassembly with hand tools
- Vibration, corrosion and temperature resistance to common industrial media
- Max. gap filling ability: 0,2 mm
- Tangible after approx. 5 - 15 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -50 °C to +200 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 200|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Slow (>15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Low|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|