Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
The product curing (polymerisation) is carried out under the exclusion of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and the catalytic action of the metal (metal contact).
- Universal, medium-strength adhesive
- For fixating bearings in bushes and wheels on shafts
- Especially suited for bonding of cylindrical assembly parts
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability and increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- Fast-drying, universal product with high strength for static shear stress and dynamic stress
- Max. gap filling ability: 0,2 mm
- Tangible after approx. 20 - 30 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +180 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Slow (>15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||GREEN LINE, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|