Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WELDYX MULTI POWER BEIGE is a two-component methacrylate-based adhesive with a mixing ratio of 1:1, intended for high-strength structural bonding. Due to its broad adhesion spectrum, the product is suitable for bonding a wide range of plastics, composites and metals without the necessity of priming for surface pre-treatment.
In addition, after full cure, WELDYX MULTI POWER features an excellent resistance to impact, peeling, pressure and fatigue, making it possible to meet even complex requirements. WELDYX MULTI POWER comes in two versions with different processing times: 4-7 minutes and 10-20 minutes.
- High-performance bonding of different materials
- Colour: beige
- High resistance to shocks and peeling
- Excellent finishing properties
- Fast formation of mechanical properties allows for quick processing of elements to be bonded
- Excellent resistance to environmental factors
- High tensile shear strength, even in case of untreated metals
- No need for priming or grinding on a variety of surfaces
- Appropriate colour compatibility with various substrates
|Substrates:||Wood, Rubber / Elastomers, Metals, Plastics, Composite / GFK|
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 100|
|Shelf Life:||9 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Other|
|Adhesive Surface:||Selective, Small, Area|
|User:||Professional Users/Qualified Users|