Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
The black, self-sealing insulating tape WIKO PIB TAPE is ideal for insulation and repair in the industrial, electrical, automotive and installation sectors as well as in household and hobby.
WIKO PIB TAPE is a polyethylene-based medium-voltage tape with very good chemical, physical and electrical resistance. It is activated by stretching and then melts into a waterproof and UV-resistant mass. WIKO PIB TAPE insulates and protects the desired material from corrosion and moisture.
- Good physical and electrical properties, with a high degree of stability
- Compatible with a wide range of substrates
- Quickly melts under tension without the need for external heat or pressure
- Excellent resistance to water, UV rays and ozone
- Can be used as temporary insulation or protection.
|Substrates:||Rubber / Elastomers, Metals, Plastics|
|Shelf Life:||48 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|