PLASTCOMET 5 ANTHRACITE
Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WELDYX PLASTCOMET ANTHRACITE is a two-component methacrylate-based adhesive with a mixing ratio of 10:1. It is ideal for highstrength structural bonds that need to be elastic and stretchable.
Because of its wide adhesion spectrum, WELDYX PLASTCOMET ANTHRACITE is suited for bonding a wide range of plastics, composites and metals. In addition, after full cure, WELDYX PLASTCOMET ANTHRACITE features an excellent resistance to impact, peeling, pressure and fatigue, making it possible to meet even complex requirements. In the unjoined state, the adhesive surface remains soft and exhibits surface adhesion. In the joined state, mechanical properties are already formed.
- Suitable for a wide range of high-strength bonds subject to dynamic stress
- Processing time: 3 - 6 minutes
- Allows for compensation of production tolerances
- Wide adhesion spectrum, e.g. from ABS to carbon fibre andaluminium
- Appropriate colour compatibility with various substrates
- No need for priming or grinding on a variety of surfaces
- Fast formation of mechanical properties allows for quick processing of elements to be bonded
- Stable rheology / viscosity adjustment
- Excellent resistance to environmental factors
|Substrates:||Wood, Rubber / Elastomers, Metals, Plastics, Composite / GFK|
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 120|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Other|
|Adhesive Surface:||Selective, Small, Area|
|User:||Professional Users/Qualified Users|