Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WIKO 02K71UF is an all-purpose high strength and red threadlocker for fastening and sealing metal materials. This low viscosity anaerobic adhesive is suitable for securing nuts, bolts and threaded fasteners against loosening due to shock and vibration.
- Sealing of all types of screw connections
- High resistance to oil, water, gases and many other chemicals
- Prevents self-loosening, leakage, unwanted movement and corrosion in the thread
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability as well as increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- Max. thread diameter: M20
- Tangible after approx. 5-15 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +180 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||GREEN LINE, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|