Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WIKO 02K75UF is a high-strength and universally applicable threadlocker for fastening and sealing metal materials. Product curing (polymerisation) takes place in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and the catalytic action of the metal (metal contact).
- High-strength product for heavily stressed screwed connections
- For securing and sealing screws, stud bolts, nuts, threaded inserts, threaded plugs against impact, vibration and corrosion
- Depending on the thread diameter, difficult or impossible to loosen
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability as well as increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- Especially suited for highly stressed bonds like the protection and sealing of screws, stay bolts, nuts, thread inserts and screw plugs
- Max. thread diameter: M36
- Tangible after approx. 5 - 15 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to + 180 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||GREEN LINE, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|