Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
The product cures (polymerises) in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and under the catalytic effect of the metal (metal contact).
Suitable as a replacement for solid gaskets in flange connections on pumps, gearbox housings etc.
- Resistant to water, gas, oil and technical chemicals
- Reliable sealing in the temperature range from -55 °C to +180 °C
- Impact and vibration resistant
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability as well as increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- Resistant to temperature, impact and vibration
- Extremely high resistance to water, gas, oil and technical chemicals
- Max. gap filling ability: 0,25 mm
- Tangible after approx. 10 - 20 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +180 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Slow (>15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||GREEN LINE, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|