Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
Product curing (polymerisation) takes place in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and the catalytic action of the metal (metal contact).
WIKO 05K74UF is a medium-strength, thixotropic surface sealant for sealing metal threaded parts and smooth pairings.
- Seals against water, compressed air, gas and petrol
- Use in private workshops or industrial factories
- Used for sealing covers, flanges, pump housings, etc.
- Replaces all types of flange gaskets
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability as well as increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- For sealing of flanges and areas
- Slightly flexible sealant film
- Max. gap filling ability: 0,25 mm
- Tangible after approx. 5 - 20 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +180 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Slow (>15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||GREEN LINE, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|