Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
The product cures (polymerises) in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and under the catalytic influence of the metal (metal contact).
- For sealing dimensionally stable flange connections.
- Particularly suitable for sealing aluminium flanges or with different material combinations
- Drain-proof: Can also be mounted on vertical surfaces or for overhead work
- Medium dismountability
- Immediately tight against low pressures
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability as well as increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- Particularly user and environmentally friendly
- Without hazardous substance labeling
- Handling cure time ca. 5 - 20 Minuten
- Temperature range: -55 °C to +180 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||GREEN LINE, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|