Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
The product cures (polymerises) in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and under the catalytic effect of the metal (metal contact).
- Sealing agent for workpieces with threads in hydraulic or pneumatic systems or connecting parts.
- Effective protection against oil, water, hydrocarbons and chemical products
- Medium removal during disassembly
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability as well as increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- For sealing of pneumatic and hydraulic screw connections
- Very good chemical resistance
- Max. thread diameter: M26
- Tangible after approx. 10 - 20 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +180 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Slow (>15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||GREEN LINE, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|