Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WIKO 02K701UF is a high-strength and universally applicable threadlocker for fastening and sealing metal materials.
The product cures (polymerises) in the absence of atmospheric oxygen (anaerobic) and under the catalytic influence of the metal (metal contact). For fastening screws in the as-delivered condition, even with minor impurities.
- Fixes stud bolts as well as ball and roller bearings, which normally do not need to be loosened.
- Particularly suitable for heavily stressed screw connections.
- The product is characterised by increased oil compatibility.
Compared to conventional anaerobic adhesives, GREEN LINE products are completely label-free. In addition to a longer shelf life of 24 instead of 12 months, they also offer the user improved storage stability as well as increased temperature resistance of up to +180° C in use.
- Seals and closes all kinds of screw connections
- Follow-up product to 02K70
- Especially adjusted for high oil tolerance
- Max. thread diameter: M20
- Tangible after approx. 5 - 15 minutes
- Temperature resistance: -55 °C to +180 °C
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 180|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Medium (5-15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||GREEN LINE, Without|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|