Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WIKO ASSEMBLY ADHESIVE is a one-component polyurethane construction adhesive and offers an extremely fast response time, excellent gap-bridging and a high and permanent adhesive strength on most diverse materials. WIKO ASSEMBLY ADHESIVE is a universal and solvent-free assembly/repair adhesive for construction, assembly and maintenance industry.
- Universally applicable
- Stable, very suitable for vertical work
- Solvent free
- Compatible with natural stone
- Foams during the setting process!
- Joint filling
- Particularly fast reaction time
- Fast and uniform hardening
- Very short pressing times
- Good bond strength, thermal adhesive strength and weather resistance
- Over paintable with many colour systems
- Subsequent powder coating (30 min/+200 °C)
- Grindable in hardened condition
|Substrates:||Wood, Rubber / Elastomers, Metals, Plastics, Stone, Composite / GFK|
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 200|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, UV-resistant|
|Processing Time:||Fast (up to 5 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Other|
|Adhesive Surface:||Selective, Area|
|User:||Private Consumers, Professional Users/Qualified Users|