MASTER 15 BLACK
Please follow the instructions and notes in the safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
WELDYX MASTER BLACK is a high-performance methacrylate based adhesive intended for structural, semi-flexible and highly resistant bonding of metal, composite and plastic elements. This two-component adhesive, mixed in a 10:1 ratio, is available with processing time of 5, 15 and 30 minutes.
Its properties are specifically adapted to the requirements of industrial companies. These properties have been also confirmed by an analysis of the product made by Fraunhofer Institute LBF. Due to its flexibility, even materials with different coefficients of thermal expansion can be successfully bonded. Compared to other adhesives, WELDYX MASTER BLACK is distinguished by its low shrinkage behaviour.
- Ideal for vehicle construction, production and repair
- Suitable for bonding materials with different thermal expansion coefficients
- Bonding and sealing of interior and exterior vehicle components
- Outstanding resistance to material fatigue, shock and mechanical factors
- Processing time 5 minutes
- Low shrinkage behaviour
- High gap filling capacity (0.25 to 15 mm)
- Above-average elongation properties (approx. 100%)
- High final strength even without pre-treatment
|Substrates:||Wood, Rubber / Elastomers, Metals, Plastics, Stone, Glass, Composite / GFK|
|Temperature Resistance (°C):||Up to 100|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Consistency:||Water resistant, Acid resitant, UV-resistant, Oil resistant, Solvent resistant|
|Processing Time:||Slow (>15 min)|
|Labelling of hazardous substances:||Other|
|Adhesive Surface:||Selective, Small, Area|
|User:||Professional Users/Qualified Users|